COVID-19: During the lockdown all classes had to be suspended, however, as from 16th September 2020, online and interactive classes (via Zoom) will re-commence. I have a few vacancies for a Monday evening and for Wednesday mornings and evenings. Please contact me if you would like further details.
Evening and daytime art classes
Watercolours ( + some theory, different water based media etc): Wednesday and Thursday morning, Wednesday evening. Classes run every 3 weeks, each class doing 5 – 6 sessions per term.
Classes take place at the studio in Weybread (Near Diss) Norfolk.
(Weybread is in Suffolk, on the Suffolk/Norfolk border with a Diss, Norfolk postcode) £8.50 per session (payable per term, in advance).
Oils: Wednesday am, once a month, £15 per session
I have a few vacancies, please call or email for details.
These are mostly at weekends and take place in my studio for a maximum of 6 attendees.
Plenty of individual tuition, planned for the needs of the student at beginners and improvers levels.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Sunday 9th February 2020 – Beginners Oils workshop
- Sunday 8th March 2020 – Mixed Media “Using reference materials to create your own composition”
- Saturday 4th April 2020 – Beginners Watercolours
- Sunday 29th April 2020 – Oils Workshop – “Thistles By The River”
- Sunday 24th May 2020 – Pen & Wash workshop
- Monday 15th – Thursday 18th June 2020 – 4 Day course based at Wingfield Barns Arts Centre – Painting “en plein aire” at various locations in the beautiful Suffolk countryside as well as in the spacious studio.
Please call or email for availability and application forms and further information.
Demonstrations & Workshops
Available for Art Clubs/Societies
Watercolour, oils or mixed media
Please call or email for details.