Evening and daytime art classes
Wednesday evenings and Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at the studio in Weybread (Near Diss) Norfolk.
(Weybread is on the Suffolk/Norfolk border with a Diss, Norfolk postcode)
Beginners and improvers classes run every 3 weeks, each class doing 5 – 6 sessions per term.
£7.50 per session (payable per term, in advance).
I have a few vacancies, please call or email for details.
These are mostly at weekends and take place in my studio for a maximum of 6 attendees.
Plenty of individual tuition, planned for the needs of the student at beginners and improvers levels.
Upcoming workshops include:
- 18.02.18 – Mixed media Harbour Scene
- 24.02.18 – Adapting photos to create paintings with impact (watercolour)
- 04.13.18 – “Sun Sea and Sand” in watercolour.
- 17.03.18 – Working in Pen & Wash
- 08.04.18 – “Spring” in oils
- 28.04.18 – Thames Barges at Pin Mill in watercolour.
Please call or email for availability and application forms.
Demonstrations & Workshops
Available for Art Clubs/Societies
Watercolour, oils or mixed media
Please call or email for details.